Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Conneaut...

So last night at Conneaut I almost got thrown out for being loud.....literally. I was cheering loud at the JV game last night and this lady that worked there told me to quiet down or else I'm gonna be thrown out.. I was really irritated after that.. I was like "Oh really, so now a days we not even allowed to cheer at basketball games?" There was some conneaut students sitting on our side so I also said, "Since you're going by the book, these people should be sitting on their own side!" So the whole rest of the night i kept running my mouth to the students and this lady, hahahaha.. it was kinda funny, you should of been there. But after an ugly game, Harvey was victorious AGAIN! they won 63-58! Go RAIDERS!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Go Radiers. I don't know what it is about you TP that makes adults just not like you. I think IT's really funny.

    ReplyDelete